Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, October 26, 2007
title :
it's the last day of school! :(
I've not been blogging blahblah. omg it's 9? I must be the world's greatest procrasinator (sp?) D: we had volleyball match on tues! though we dint win anything, CUP POWER OK! our cup was GOOD! SUPER! goofy's super serve :D it was OH MY GOSH-y. and all the other's super saves! :D since i was team manager of bowl... O.O bowl, you were GREAT OK! though we had little morale at the start... and lost so many matches D: but i'm sure everyone tried their best :) THEN I GOT SUNBURNT! ): -- xuewei brought national treasure! :D THANKS! I think it was already playing when i went in D: and blahblahblah so i missed quite alot of parts. BUT THEN IT GOT EXCITING :D yes i love that movie :D I SHALL GO WATCH THE PARTS I MISSED (ONLINE) TMR! :D and then went audi to watch supersize me. I shall eat less of macs. which means LESS OF KAP! after school did props and stuff! and hehhhh some people stayed behind. and shhhhh we were talking about stuff! a sharing session, we call :D hehh! :) -- thursday was 2nd last day of school. was a little sad already! ): we had library session! hahahahah. It's the show that Mrs Chitra showed us! funny! :D props completed for drama? ALOT! and the fireplace was done by ZEH ARTISTS! so it was super nice too! :D and we went thru the script. went home at 7 AGAIN! D: it's like, almost everyday! D: but worth it :D -- today i felt sad, nostalgic, frustrated all at the same time. and so much more emotions going thru me. I'm a little frustrated about drama D: D: D: and worried too. for 205'07, it was our last day together. I felt like so... lost. like something so dear to me, is gna say bye to me. I NEVER FELT SO SAD OK. or rather, I used to be like, huh? separate class/ graduate? ok lor. bochapbochap. but today i... nearly cried. YEA LAR i'm very emotional D: I love the montage. lots. it represents what 105'06 and 205'07 is. and jessica's speech was veryvery touching cum cool :D here's the montage or just: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TIDT4gmXBZM THANKS JESSICA! :D YOU ROCK OK! :D (and i shall say it again. I'll miss you too D: ) stayed back for drama after that. screwed. and just no matter how screwed we are, it feels like we just don't care or what. like "screw? nvm lar" kind of thing. then was projecting voice thingo of main characters hahahah xD ohmy, my piano tcher's ill ): it must be bad, cos she never took medical leave is these FOUR years. more than that. today's the last day of 205'07 sitting in our classroom all together. the last day we'll all laugh at teachers together. striped shirts and kueh lapis. the exchanging of 'v's and 'w's. "hi 205's wery wery cool. " the "OOOOOKAIIIIII"s the 'zeh's. "zeh grass is so green, zeh popple are so nice, especially zeh man~" the last day i'll be smacking people the last day we camwhore. the last day some of us will sing happytreefriends retardedly It started with 105'06 we were strangers, starting out on a journey. (sounds familiar? xD) class cheer "ONE..... TWO........ THREEEE.... onefive" class pledge (not sutiable to quote here xD) etc. etc. so many things we do as a class. and of course, fruit hunt. LSC too! :D so much more. then we become 205'07 we grew even closer. LSC! CNY! fun drama sessions. and a new form teacher. another form teacher in semester 2. the oh-so-interesting L.A. lessons (they were nice ok) and ahem. our "exciting" biology lessons. that never made us fall asleep. the way we put things to the last minute. the way we never seem to fail to complete them so fast, so miraculously. we had never not laugh in every lesson. and so many more. I'll miss you 105'06 and 205'07. so much, so much. "you will forever have a place in my heart" I always wondered why I started to love ny though it was freaking busy. but then i got the answer. and much of it lies within 205. thank you for making my life complete <3 I LOVE YOU 205'07. (BTW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAST SUPPER! I HOPE MY PARENTS ALLOW ME THOUGH! D: ) |