Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, August 11, 2006
title :
OH MAN. i seem to b bloggin everydae. IM SLACK. n i dun wana b. T.T I WAN TO CRYYY. mi results for tests r currently lyk. SHIT. ok. i noeee. i shudn't sae e word 'shit'. yea. cos it's kind of a no-no in mi family. (: anw. sheesh. ok. i gt bak mi geog. N IM NT HAPPY K. I NID MI GEOG TO PULL MI UP. mi combined humanities. lemme tell u. I NID GEOGGG TO PULL MI UP. im scared abt hist. n also im scared abt maths test. OH MAN. I MUST STUDY FOR EOYs. btw it stand for End Of Year exams. (i tink) sooo. im sooo upset. mi parents heard mi geog result... n dey r pretty satisfied with it 0.O sheeeshh. I WAN MI EESIS K. EEEEEE. i can't afford to lose it. sooo. i dun tink i'll b blogging much whn EOYs r comin. anw i'll b lyk. so stressed. O.o blehhh. i can stand it animore. blahh. ok. im veh veh veh veh vehhhh tiredd alr. i shall GO SLP. (: ohh wait. SHEESH. i just realised. i haben practise piano. OH MI GOD. wad am i doing?! sheesh. i shall work harder. I CAN DO IT. I CAN. I CAN!!!
blahh. sheesh. was i too slack, too complacent, tinkin thr was too much time?? i mean for tis test. cos i studied at lyk. e last min. anw. sheesh. im particularly upset with mi bio. it's kind of lyk. HOW COME MI MARKS DROP SOOO MUCH?!?! oh man. i rilly regret nt studyin earlier. sheesh. blahh. i shall nt continue to depress mua. blee. i wana slp. kkz. i dun wana blog durin e wkend. bleh. cyaa... oh! on a lighter note, hee. we practised e five songs 2dae. n we pretty much finsihed it i tink. I WAN A CHOIR TEE! I WAN A CHOIR JACKET!!! I WAN I WAN!!! XD |